The Rhino is a fully-ambidextrous holster with an enclosed bottom. This holster uses our new “Speed-Retainer” to keep the firearm secure in the holster. The Rhino is low-profile and can be worn on the left or right side in a traditional or crossdraw carry. Fits most semi-auto pistols.
- Low-profile, thin holster design.
- Uses our adjustable “Speed-Retainer.”
- Wear the holster in a crossdraw or traditional carry.
- Memory-type foam laminate technology.
- 1680 denier Ballistic Nylon fabric; durable and retains its shape.
- Very thin, compact design, wear concealed or non-concealed outside the waist band (OWB).
- Uses our new “Speed-Retainer” system for extremely fast access to the firearm.
- Memory-type foam laminate technology, molds to the gun providing a custom fit.
- Enclosed-bottom for the shooting enthusiast who prefers a sealed holster.